Sunday, April 12, 2009

Staying firm...

Damn, another rounds of out-station. Gladly I am saying that I am not very fond of going out for a very long time being far from my friends, family, love and of course, my car. How long? 5 months to be exact - and the project is ain't a walk in the park - as I might considering it as a walk in the hell. Just joking.

Singapore - a country located near to southern peninsular of Malaysia. Uniquely Singapore - as one of the major points of tourism here.

But staying in far off place - considering that you are kinda alone - you might get bumped into a lot of things - thinking that home is far much very off better. Yeah - I sure say so. Been here for like 2 weeks - and some of the things which I would to share is:-

a) Seems like you are the only weird guy in this country. I can't seem to find Singaporean Malay. Where are they actually?
b) Last Friday was a public holiday in Singapore. And Singapore should built a lot more masjid. Masjid Assyakirin in Jurong was totally flooded with people! And I think I came in quite early - but I can only managed to get a space at the stairs. Luckily I did not choose to pray outside - as later I see people were soaking wet due to the sudden rain during the solat. Actually - praying there at that time looked like I was in another country, not Singapore, not Malaysia, but I think I was in Bangladesh or something. In a sudden - Ariff and Daus came across to my mind, not sure why....

Need to get my sleep... tomorrow lot of work needed to be done... nite guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment